Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vegeta Resin


Received a package today.I had some trouble with the customs office but luckily everything turned out fine.

It was securely packed.You can see Vegeta resting in the cardboard box.The room got pretty messy until i managed to free him out of the box.
When I saw his face and the paint application I was stunned.I was in awe.
When I got him out - my god.....it was breath-taking.... I haven't been that excited to get a statue since I got Goku or Guts. It just looks amazing.

And when I opened the stand- damn it's just as impressive as the statue... pure art.I love it - it has a very vibrant purple colour.It is unique and you can see some touches like the little dust trails .Simply amazing.





What can i say - the proportions are superb .I have seen many Vegeta statues and i can say that this truly is the best out there.There are many figures that just can't get Vegeta's face right.Well this one solves that problem.
And yeah when i place him next to Goku - awesomeness . I shouted like crazy when i put them together. Both statues are almost the same scale.Vegeta should be a shorter but you can't really see it here cause they are crouching.



Awesome sculpt.Kudos to the artist that achieved such coooooolnessness

I waited for like 2-3 years to get a faithful Vegeta statue.One that would look great next to his bust.




What can I say - I am truly happy to have received this marvel.


1 comment:

  1. dude,where did you buy it?? I want one really bad, please, please, answer me

    ReplyDelete