Friday, August 31, 2012

Banpresto Scultures Son Goku


Now for the MUST OWN IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A DB or DBZ FAN - the Scultures Son Goku. It's a brilliant figure. I would have loved it if it was like 22 cm tall . Just the pose that Goku is in - in his traditional dogi - pure greatness.
 Side of the box - showing the Ox King , Kid Goku , Krillin , Tao Pai Pai and that woman Launch.


                           


Upper half of his body
Lower body part.
And his belt. You have to sandwich the pieces. Goku was covered in some oily solution .I don`t know whether it was for added protection or just some chemical reaction from the shipping trip Goku undertook.
Oily. Shiny.
Bring it!







That`s a nice way to pose them.

They look stunning. I don`t think I need a Gohan to the mix. These three guys pack enough fire power. But I hope they continue the Scultures line so we can get more cool statues like these.



No comments:

Post a Comment