Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BFC-MAX09 Gigantic Guyver Dark


I dont know why I didn't take a proper picture of the box . The photos I took are pretty crappy and have to take better ones. That will happen soon.


I love those jagged blades

                         




                  
I was happily surprised today when he suddenly arrived ... the Dark Guyver Gigantic .
From the moment I opened the box I felt in love with it. The high frequency blades are
a little tricky to change so I was extra careful with them. Also the gigasmashers should
 be handled with care. Other than that - its fantastic . I love the paintjob , the edged
frequency blades and overall with its black and beige colour scheme it looks menacing,sinister and ruthless- just like his user Agito Makishima .If you can afford it and find it its a great collection for every guyver fan. The Dark looks similar to  Sho's Gigantic yet it is sinister and dark enough to make a statement on his own.

                          This is the collection for now. Tomorrow I will bring another addition to it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment