Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gunpla Kits

Fist off , let me show the kits I purchased.From left to right you probably can tell who they are - the MG MSN-06S Sinanju ,MG ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice and last but not least MG ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam.

My personal favourite is the Infinite Justice . There is just something in the design of the suit that I love - from the untypical colour scheme to the versatile range of close combat weapons. The second favourite in my list is the Sinanju. Personally I was never interested in the mobile suits of the bad guys ,but after seeing the Sinanju I had a change of heart. The design of the Sinanju is sinister and I like it better than its predecessor the Sazabi. The Sazabi is just too bulky for me ,while the MSN-06S combines sleek lines with sharp edges and an overall badass look.
The ZGMF-X42S Destiny , I have to admit it - I hate the pilot and I hated the mobile suit for always spamming those Wings of Light.But after reading different reviews in the net ,something in me realized that the mobile suits is not that bad . It has a menacing design and it will prove an challenging build ( by challenging I mean fun and enjoyable or so I hope :p) .I will start building it next week. So yeah now I`m late for a meeting with a friend and I have to get going :p

No comments:

Post a Comment