Thursday, July 15, 2010

MG Destiny Gundam Build Day 3


Looks good , only one thing is missing...



Here on the manual to connect the front part of the foot with the middle part proves difficult and on the edge of breaking.
On my model these joints are very stiff and when i try go move them up and down they pop off. They can easily break so i wont be touching them




















In contrast to the Infinite Justice , when I was building the legs the colours seemed a bit boring…. Mostly consisting of grey . The chrome looks good. It has the same sliding mechanism when the knee bents as Infinite Justice. Most of the gundam consists of grey and red which seems a little boring to me when u compare it to the God , Shining or Strike Freedom Gundam or a more colourful Gundam. I am sure that when I put the wings on it will reclaim its cool appearance. I am not such a big fan of grey

When finally built – the mechanism of spreading the legs a little bit further is loose hence the legs connected to the waist tend to wiggle and shake as you move them, the arms don’t have that problem .

No comments:

Post a Comment